Listen and Learn Real Estate
Become a Member Today
and Take Your Business to the Top Tomorrow!
Do you know the secrets of stellar real estate sales production? It comes down to three things:
- A learning mindset—top producers are always in learning mode.
- Regular contact with your database, especially by giving back to your community.
- Staying a step ahead of your competitors with new tools, systems, and strategies.
All you have to do is to be six months ahead of the competition
and you will dominate the market.
~ Jon Douglas
He should know. The 4,000 agent company he founded had 50-70 percent market share in the prestigious Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, and Santa Monica markets as well as the top production per agent in the United States.
If you have a learning mindset and are ready to dominate your competition, order our Listen and Learn Premium Membership Program.
Preview: Real Estate Coach Radio
This week we are pleased to welcome Gene Volpe, the Digital Architect from GVI Media. Gene joins us this week with one of most useful ways I’ve ever heard to build your brand and your business. It’s called “The Best Of.” Here’s what Gene will be covering:
- A step-by-step approach to becoming the “Digital Mayor” of your market niche.
- How to engage the 99 percent of your sphere, contacts, and past clients who are not ready to purchase at this time.
- Why niche marketing is imperative for success in today’s highly competitive online environment.
- How to jointly promote your business with other businesses that’s a proven win-win.
- How to implement the “best of” approach to your business.
Here’s what you will get for only $97* a year:
- 24/7 Online Access
- Bernice’s “SELECT” Inman News articles delivered free to your eMail inbox each week when you subscribe to the RealClues newsletter
- 52 Additional Premium Real Estate Training Articles per Year (online access only)
- Weekly Real Estate Coach Radio Shows featuring Real Estate’s leading experts, speakers, and innovators
- Listen and Learn Real Estate Audio Podcast Library (Over 300 titles compiled since 2008) plus three new titles every month