Recruit the Successful Real Estate Pros of Tomorrow
Easy-to-use online learning platform and with 24-7 access, you have the information you need, exactly when you need it.
- - Learning objectives designed to help you grow your brokerage.
- - Easy to follow scripts and dialogues.
- - BrokerageUP! Training Manuals with content-rich support material.
Recruit the Successful Real Estate Pros of Tomorrow guides you through the process of customizing your personal Unique Recruiting Proposition (URP) to fit your business.
Also included with the online training course...
Success Mentor Video Interview: Insider Secrets for Recruiting Success with nine of the leading female experts on recruiting. Whether it’s new or experienced agents, top producers, or agent teams, when it comes to recruiting, the ten Success Mentors featured in this series are among the best recruiters in the business. During these in-depth audio interviews, you will discover the exact steps and systems our mentors have implemented to achieve their incredible level of recruiting success. ($397 when purchased separately.)
Complete online training program
Recruit the Successful Real Estate Pros of Tomorrow is self-paced online recruiting course. During the course you will learn how to:
- Create a recruiting success mindset, including how to handle rejection.
- Recognize the two strongest predictors of long-term agent success (be sure to recruit to these!)
- Develop a hiring profile based upon the strengths and weaknesses of your current team including your customized “ideal recruit list.”
- Expand the “spokes” of your business based upon the niches your agents serve and to identify growth opportunities that you can fill through recruiting.
- Uncover the factors that have attracted your current agent team to your brokerage as well as the nine primary reasons that agents change offices.
- Use a “SWOT” analysis to evaluate your own business as well as that of your competitors.
- Design your personal Unique Recruiting Proposition (URP).
- Recruit to the “profitable middle” and why this approach can represent a major increase in your bottom line.
- Identify factors that make your office attractive to potential recruits.
- Conduct a successful recruiting interview including a list of 50 questions you can customize to fit your office and the individual agent you are interviewing.
- Research the social media and other sources to gain a better understanding of anyone you’re attempting to recruit.
- Avoid asking questions that may break federal, state, or local laws and that could expose you to issues with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- Overcome the most common agent interview objections including recruiting against both traditional and 95-100 percent commission split models.
- Explain the tools and technology resources that your brokerage provides as an agent benefit that helps the agent grow their business.
- Hire to the “profile” of real estate sales success including ten simple interview questions to determine how well an agent fits that profile.
- Recruit new agents from careers that will have the greatest probability of being successful in real estate sales.
- Help new agents understand why they must be adequately capitalized, set realistic expectations about how they will generate business, as well as how they will be compensated.